Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Adios... Almost

I leave for Mexico in a little over two weeks. I have been working so much lately that I haven't had the time to figure out what I need to do for myself before I leave because I've been so busy making sure all my attendees are taken care of.

I have to figure out what clothes I have that are acceptable to take and then go shopping to fill in the gaps. Last time I went to Cabo, I went crazy and acquired what I call the Cabo Collection. This time, I don't really have that option. Hopefully things work out. And by work out I mean I hope that I have enough clothes that fit.

The things I'm most concerned about is my DVR. I really need to sit down and take inventory of what I have scheduled to record and delete things that I can watch repeats of later. I feel as though the people at Bravo and the ABC are ganging up on me. Between the Real Housewives, Bethenny's new show, and the Bachelorette, I am going to have A LOT of catching up to do!

Thank goodness Jake and Vienna will be taking the dance floor before I leave. And I must say, unless there is another really crazy cast on Dancing With The Stars, this may be the one and only season I pay attention to. It's no So You Think You Can Dance.

And... I just realized that if my biggest worry is TV shows, I either don't have it so bad or I need to get a life. It's probably a healthy combination of the two.

No comments: