Tuesday, April 20, 2010

All Over

I had a bunch of thoughts that I wanted to get out of my head. I couldn't organize them, so this post is what it is.

This is the first season that I've really watching Dancing With The Stars. I'm mostly watching because I want to see what happens with Kate Gosselin and Jake from the Bachelor. It's painful, though. They both make me cringe when I see them on my TV screen. I did realize tonight that I would probably appear like Kate if I were ever put in a situation like that. I feel her pain. I would be a horrible dancer and I wouldn't be able to pretend that I'm having a good time or like I know what I'm doing. It'd be written all over my face like it is hers. And I just don't understand Jake. It's a bit comical to me to see him trying his best to be Mr. Nice Guy, but I secretly love it when they show clips of him getting frustrated with his partner.

I spent ALL DAY Saturday, and most of the day yesterday, cleaning my apartment. It was in dire need of a good scrubbing and I'm so pleased with the fact that you can once again eat off the floor. I'm not completely done, but what I have left is a lot better than where I was Friday night. I actually wouldn't be embarrassed to have someone drop by unexpectedly. I could answer the door without hesitation. I might think twice about letting them use the bathroom, though. That's on this weekend's agenda. Along with cleaning out my closet. And, by the way, I HATE taking out the garbage. It is just so gross. I might have made a mess, too, by thinking that those big black garbage bags will hold whatever you can fit inside them. Not exactly true. Let's just say I had to do a little cleaning up of the sidewalk and stairs. That's just between us, though.

No comments: