Monday, June 8, 2009

Fail

In an attempt to post something today, I wrote some things out two different times, on two completely different topics. I've decided that I hate both of them and that I'm clearly not exciting enough to have a blog.

This does not mean that I'm giving up. I just need to either try harder or stop trying all together. I'm probably overly consumed with what my readers are going to think when they read this nonsense. All two of them.

The fact of the matter is that I spend most of my time thinking of a very few things. Here they are, in random order:

  • What I can write to Coley about
  • How many more minutes are left in the work day
  • The Boyfriend (How can I not? Have you seen him?!)
  • Bills
  • How much I don't want to work out when I get home
  • What I can find to eat (at any given moment)
  • Okay, okay, okay... shopping, too

I need a hobby or at least something added to my life that would give me some blog-worthy material. I didn't think that I was this boring!

1 comment:

Jen said...

You've posted one more entry than I have. So you're 100 times more interesting as far as I'm concerned. :)